Neurofeedback Training: Optimize Your Brain
- Are you not getting the full results from medications or dislike the side effects?
- Can you visualize what you want out of life, but consistently get derailed from negative self-talk, anxiety or fear?
- Do you wake up in the morning with negative feelings?
- Do you or your child have problems with focus or impulsivity?
- Did you ever suffer from a concussion?
Neurofeedback, also known as EEG biofeedback, is a form of brainwave training which teaches the brain to work at its fullest capacity, to switch gears as needed for the task at hand. Neurofeedback has been used successfully with children as young as 18 months to adults over 90 years old to help treat depression.
The most common applications for it are:
- Increase Energy Fears
- Decrease Test Anxiety
- Brain Injury
What is a session like?
Step 1: Your provider will ask you 90 questions to come up with an individual protocol.
Step 2: Sensors will be put on your ears and scalp. Nothing goes into your brain. Sensors only pick up electrical activity coming from your brain.
Step 3: Watch morphing fractal images created from your brain activity and be mindful of the graphs for 25-30 minutes.
Q: How can watching pictures change my brain?
A: Your brain is not your mind. It is an organ that processes substantially more information than your mind could handle. For example, it is your brain that regulates an increase in heart rate during physical activity. Would your mind know how to do that? Even though your mind wants to understand and even participate in your EEG biofeedback session, it is your brain that we are training.
For more information on this natural, scientifically-proven approach to achieve peak performance and well-being visit: BrainPaint.com